UPVC bag filter housings provide an economical alternative to stainless steel. Bag filter systems are designed for high flow rates and high sediment holding capacity. Its range provides filtration solution for a broad variety of fluid applications in the process industry. They are particularly useful for filtering large volume of high viscosity liquids.
- The highest working temperature of housing is 50 ̊C. The size of the two holes in cap is 1/4 ̋
- BSP threaded. On the cap, one side pressure gauge is mounted and on another side vent is mounted.
- It can install all material, all precision’s filter bag 1 PCS.
- The liquid which will be purged into the filter bag from the inlet, then the liquid flow from the
- inner surface to the outer surface. At last, it will be come into the appointed tank. On reverse, the
- impurity will be held up in the bag. The filter can be recycled when changed another new bag.
|Type||Size||Bag size||In/Out||L||Max. Pressure|
|CWC-BF-1||Ø225||Ø7 ̋ X 32 ̋||FLG: DN50/ANSI2 ̋||1050 mm||105 psi|
|CWC-BF-2||Ø225||Ø7 ̋ X 16 ̋||FLG: DN50/ANSI2 ̋||665 mm||105 psi|
- UPVC material has good corrosion resistant.
- The unique seal system makes the filter more safety.
- It can prevent the bag plunged into the support basket, no inner leak.
- Good appearance and compact inner construct.
- High efficiency of filter; quick flow of liquid, big capacity of impurity.
- The price is more competitive.
- High precision, the filter range can be from 0.5-200μm